Return of Supporters

We are lucky to have the people giving up their time for City Matters, that is clearly a thankless task.

I’ve said already on here that I haven’t got a ticket but I will be at the ground on Sunday to welcome the lads. I won’t be there until the end of the game because I was successful in another ballot to watch my first rugby league game (live) in a year.

Maybe fans could capture their passion from this ticket application process and channel it into getting behind the team next season. After all, the atmosphere at the Etihad in recent years has often been shit!

Hi PB. Thanks for looking after those of us who have put in the hard work since the loyalty points system came into being. Got my ticket on Saturday and even managed to set up Google Pay and download the bloody thing.
I'm happy my 24,950 points qualified but I'd like to know how many fans are in the 22k+ bracket. I'd hope around 80% of tickets went to those with highest points but realise it would never be possible to satisfy everybody.
We all know the club has no records relating to season tickets older than about 25 years and even less about away games attended before the points system came in so I'm really not sure why people are moaning about it. - Those games were never going to be considered.
It's also worth remembering that many away games in the 70s and 80s were pay on the gate so there was never any record in the first place.

From what I saw at old Trafford and the goldstone ground or whatever the place is called these days.. I expect the ref and VAR to award the home team 2 or 3 pens, every free kick our way .. and send off at least one Everton player for breathing

We are lucky to have the people giving up their time for City Matters, that is clearly a thankless task.
I’ve said already on here that I haven’t got a ticket but I will be at the ground on Sunday to welcome the lads. I won’t be there until the end of the game because I was successful in another ballot to watch my first rugby league game (live) in a year.
Maybe fans could capture their passion from this ticket application process and channel it into getting behind the team next season. After all, the atmosphere at the Etihad in recent years has often been shit!
Get behind the team? I hope you mean for 75 minutes only as many of our fans will find it tricky to cheer while heading to the bus stop.

The reaction by some to missing out on the ballot is as bizarre as it is predictable. I understand the arguments about non S/C holders getting tickets but really, it’s a dead rubber. I know it’s Agueros last game etc. but it’s on telly, and, as PB says get some perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.