Return of Supporters

But some of the provided transport drops you at Euston Station and you make your own way to Wembley mixing with everyone on your way there either on the tube in the pubs or on the overground train.. Yet I can’t travel from the midlands in the safety of my own car and parking at the stadium.
agree totally. Our club has been penalised again by those in charge - using the excuse that Spurs are in London anyway. I think we’re being used as guinea pigs so they can monitor the affect on us compared with the freebies

I live in the Home Counties but was a bit confused by these 250 tickets for fans here. Are they the same rules and ticket points as those in Northern postcodes?

I doubt I will have enough posts plus I'm not on cup scheme. Doubt few down here are. Most can't be bothered seeing City v a lower league team on a Wednesday night at a half empt
Hi Tonster we do at home tests for the kids twice a week and we get a text confirmation for them and the messages are word for word the same as the messages i got when i was tested at Duki Town Hall
Exactly this. Anyone can do a test at home and register the result which is sent back to you as a text which doesn't mention where or how the test was done. So whilst it's not entirely within the spirit of the guidance, this whole thing is such an inconsistent shitshow that this is very much worth considering.

Fair enough. It just says differently on the nhs link I posted so it’s a bit confusing.
I wouldn’t want to take the risk of getting to Wembley as it specifically states needs to be at a test site, not at home.

Why do you get a text at all when you have the result at home in 30 mins?
Agree it seems daft that we get confirmation of a result we already know from a home testing kit. Like you i wont risk taking a home testing kit result unless something goes wrong next saturday when/if we arrange an onsite test.

All the Train tickets have gone, but anyone know if any car spots are still available? Don't fancy the coach after previous times on it. It's cheap, but miserable
I am like you don’t fancy coach, what’s chances of an extra train ?

Part timer........
Fancy missing the Full Members Cup.
It's quite a long story. I got so pissed after the match the day before at the swamp and didn't get in till about 3am. I slept in and missed the coach the next day. To be honest though I wasn't that arsed with the whole competition. My pals that went spent all day being chased by Chelsea fans.

Agree it seems daft that we get confirmation of a result we already know from a home testing kit. Like you i wont risk taking a home testing kit result unless something goes wrong next saturday when/if we arrange an onsite test.
Every kit has a barcode. You go online and register the test and input your own result. You'd only hope that someone positive and with a ticket wouldn't click Negative and get on a train but so many people look to bend rules rather than live by them....

I am like you don’t fancy coach, what’s chances of an extra train ?
Zero chance. I wouldn’t usually go by coach but in this instance I don’t see an issue. Trains will be dry so no real advantage. Better off getting dropped at the ground and having a beer inside.

Zero chance. I wouldn’t usually go by coach but in this instance I don’t see an issue. Trains will be dry so no real advantage. Better off getting dropped at the ground and having a beer inside.
Still no decision on alcohol inside the ground. To be announced next week at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.