Return of Supporters

Experimenting with putting people in an enclosed space with no natural ventilation for eight hours. Welcome to the Covid bus.
Agreed. Would have been better to insist on everyone driving - but no doubt it would still be considered wrong on here LOL

It isn’t. From the official FAQ’s
Will the sale of Alcohol be permitted in the venue?
The sale of alcohol will be permitted for the FA Cup Semi Final.
A decision on the sale of alcohol for the Carabao Cup Final will be taken the week commencing 19th April.

I'm not a huge beer monster and I don't even drink lager, which I think is served in Wembley, but after 4+ hours on a coach and the same prospect coming back it would be nice to have a pint or a glass of wine or two.

Yes thars true it always nice to have a drink or 2 , I've driven cos I've had work the next day so didnt really want to get pissed , I always try to book the next day off.

It isn’t. From the official FAQ’s
Will the sale of Alcohol be permitted in the venue?
The sale of alcohol will be permitted for the FA Cup Semi Final.
A decision on the sale of alcohol for the Carabao Cup Final will be taken the week commencing 19th April.

Can’t see it myself

but we all know why. The authorities & FA have decided that we cannot travel unless on provided transport for Covid reasons. Guess it’s part of their study. Nothing to do with the club. What more do you need them to tell you?
maybe as to why Tottenham can, and we can't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.