Return of Supporters

I do hope the club will not increase the cost of next years season tickets. It will look like the increase is to re-coup the cost of free flights for those who got tickets for the CL Final.

To be fair he is the mayor. Burnham going annoys me far less than 'Noel Gallagher's mate'
Yeah, it's like getting annoyed that Prince William/Harry? (not sure which) is at the Carabou and FA Cup finals but not every fan is allowed to go. There's always dignitaries at these things and having the Mayor of Greater Manchester there isn't exactly going to do us any harm, especially as we have and will continue to have close links with the council.
I'm not even too bothered about the musicians and other 'celebrity' fans really, it's not as if they will have got any of the 10,000 tickets, hangers-on like that always have separate allocations.

I do hope the club will not increase the cost of next years season tickets. It will look like the increase is to re-coup the cost of free flights for those who got tickets for the CL Final.

It would be a bit of an own goal if they did what they did a couple of years ago and stick the prices up by something daft like 15 quid. Especially after the year we’ve all had.

But then again it’s City’s PR and ticketing departments we’re talking about here. Might as well be run by Matt Hancock.

I think the club would be well within their rights to increase the season ticket prices after they have just won the PL, potentially spent £100M on Kane, and had no ticket income for an entire season.

Yeah, it's like getting annoyed that Prince William/Harry? (not sure which) is at the Carabou and FA Cup finals but not every fan is allowed to go. There's always dignitaries at these things and having the Mayor of Greater Manchester there isn't exactly going to do us any harm, especially as we have and will continue to have close links with the council.
I'm not even too bothered about the musicians and other 'celebrity' fans really, it's not as if they will have got any of the 10,000 tickets, hangers-on like that always have separate allocations.
Wills is chairman of the footy association or something like that

That platinum is the biggest crock of shit the club ever came up with. An absolute blatant money grab. I refused to play ball on that and as such have lagged behind points wise.

However, if I had paid it for the last god knows how long then I agree with you!
I've been thinking this is a blatant mis-sell. They sold this with the thought you would have access to away tickets but my points have never reached those limits required and had to get my away tickets from my supporters club. I have around 14k. After 4 years of paying I cancelled and went back to gold.

I have been meaning to write to city and my concerns here and ask for a refund anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.