Revenge of the egghead.

StrangewaysHereWeCome

Has anyone ever seen this? I've come in from work an its on beeb two. Looks like the same format as eggheads except there's only one egghead. The one who's a ****, C.J. By Christ that twat wants a good slap in the kite, what a smug fucking twat

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Has anyone ever seen this? I've come in from work an its on beeb two. Looks like the same format as eggheads except there's only one egghead. The one who's a ****, C.J. By Christ that twat wants a good slap in the kite, what a smug fucking twat

It`s all an act

Indestructable said:
I have been on Eggheads and CJ is a top bloke even though he beat me on a tiebreaker.

I've been on it too - and CJ is alright off screen.
They were all very friendly. Had a chat with Kevin, he's a Spurs fan. I lost to Judith, both got our 1st 2 right, she the 3rd and I fucked up.... knew it too, but talked myself out of it and gave the wrong answer!
it was on youtube but taken off for whatever reason by a friend of a team mate.

That's me on the right, bottom row ;) camera put pounds on me.... clearly ;)
[bigimg]http://images.morrissey-solo.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/2530723963_162561473a_o.jpg[/bigimg]

bluevengence said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:

It`s all an act

And it's a very wooden one. He is a **** but likes to play the smug ****, and does it badly! Apart from a baseball, the back of his head has been perfectly designed for smacking with a baseball bat.

He left the show didn't he and they got Tremendous knowledge Dave in his place, maybe he left to do this ?

I don't mind CJ so much, Chris is a right miserable fucker though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.