Ribery

bluemonkey71

0835 BST: Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery says he wants to leave the German club to join Karim Benzema at Real Madrid.

If true baconface will be pulling out the Scotch early this morning

lol

It's going to be interesting to see if the Real Madrid manager can control all these stars.

WOW

----- Benzema ---Raul--------
----------------------------
Ribery ----- Kaka ----- Ronaldo
----------------------------
---------- Diarra-------------
Heinze------------------Ramos
------Albiol-----Pepe--------
----------Casillas------------

I know people talk about winning football is more important than entertaining football but the last Galacticos side were fantastic to watch going forward. (crap in defence)
Can you imagine having a choice of watching Real Madrid v Barcelona this coming season and on the other side is Liverpool v Chelsea? Who would you watch?

amone said:
I know people talk about winning football is more important than entertaining football but the last Galacticos side were fantastic to watch going forward. (crap in defence)
Can you imagine having a choice of watching Real Madrid v Barcelona this coming season and on the other side is Liverpool v Chelsea? Who would you watch?

Always the PL, I love to watch Hull vs Sunderland on a monday nigth in january. I just love the PL

amone said:

Erm, remember that Liverpool v Chelsea game a few months ago? One of the best games for a neutral of last season.

pattym said:
amone said:

Erm, remember that Liverpool v Chelsea game a few months ago? One of the best games for a neutral of last season.

They have also been responsible for some of dullest though, Real v Barca is rarely dull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.