Ric,mods whats the probelm please ?

Pigeonho said:
It's one of two things:

1. All these threads on planets and aliens and 'they' don't like it
2. All these threads on agendas, the FA and premier league and 'they' don't like it.

:-(

News Of The World still have a lot to answer for,fucking hackers ! ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
The PROBLEM is your spelling.

I thought "the cheeky twat wants capital letters for the word Mod" then I noticed the real problem. ;)

Pigeonho said:
It's one of two things:

2. All these threads on agendas, the FA and premier league and 'they' don't like it.

It's 1. Should be sorted now as they were looking for signs of intelligent life. They've gone somewhere else now.

Stevie B said:
The server's issue, I've had the problem to

Cheers Stevie.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:23 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
It's one of two things:

It's 1. Should be sorted now as they were looking for signs of intelligent life. They've gone somewhere else now.

So whats a Mod doing here then ? ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
It's one of two things:

Wahey!

We're just working on something on the server, so you may get intermittent problems. Sorry about that.

Are we stuck in other areas now ?
Please ignore now.Noticed that we seemed to be stuck on posts at 2.23 pm.

-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm --

Ric,am i stuck in a time warp ? Only seems to be me posting at the moment or is this what you want,so i cant upset any fucker ?? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.