Ric: Why is Fergie ranting Down My Ear everytime I..........

jrb

don't sign in?

I fully appreciate you need to make a living and to pay for (BM) overheads, but can't you pick the ads BM hosts, so I/we don't have to put up with that miserable, senile, old t***, especially as we're heading into Derby week. He's the last thing I need to see and hear before the semi-final next week.

While I'm on one. Is there any chance at all you would be willing to sticky the Poznan Wembley thread for 5 days, Monday to Friday, next week.(leading up to the game) I'm sure most of the posters would appreciate that gesture.

Thanks. :-)

also can we stop referring to the horrible old tramp as ''uncle frickin fergie''

fergiescum/ taggart / baconface etc please

Yes, I fully agree that I should sign in to stop Slur from battering my ears and eyes, but sometimes I just want to read the threads/posts without having to sign in.

It boils down to this. Slur is forcing me to sign in. He does what he wants on BM. Arrrrgh!!!

Nice try jrb but not sure ric believes in the wembley poznan
He is either making us work or he don't like having fun

If he makes sticky he enjoys poznan and believes in wembley poznan

If he doesn't he is a rag or victor meldrew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.