Ricardo Fuller

PaulPowerShower

Is a horrible human being

I really really really despise that ****

He is everything wrong with a footballer - He is just a dishonest, whinging mardarse that will try and pull the wool at every single opportunity

He just tries to cheat his way through 90 minutes by going down to easily, rolling round on the floor, pulling up in a 50 / 50 foot face and start holding his face, telling the ref blatent lies

Cockend - I hope he gets cat aids

never realised how much of a twat fuller really is until the last few weeks, both games we played in the league at crimbo and the F.A cup game at our place, he gave the V's to a section of our crowd, and he's a diver and a dirty bastard.

PaulPowerShower said:
Is a horrible human being

I really really really despise that ****

He is everything wrong with a footballer - He is just a dishonest, whinging mardarse that will try and pull the wool at every single opportunity

He just tries to cheat his way through 90 minutes by going down to easily, rolling round on the floor, pulling up in a 50 / 50 foot face and start holding his face, telling the ref blatent lies

Cockend - I hope he gets cat aids

avaerage players have to do this to stay in the game i'm afraid.

scum in the mould of keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.