Richard Dunne

Mothball

Thank you and good night.Been immense for us in the past now just a liability.over a week now till the next game.A centre Half is a priority.3 game ban think we may have witnessed Dunnie last game

everyone is being very harsh!!! he played well today. i do agree that where we are going he aint good enough but he was solid today!! a silly mistake by him today yes that coulod have cost us but he was part of a very solid back line before that!!

3 red cards and 2 own goals this season; or something like that. Not to mention the mistakes leading to goals.

There was no need for what he did today and he put us under un-needed pressure and could quite easily have changed the game. I thought with a better CB alongside him he'd recapture his form, he still might. I think we'll have a new captain next season at the latest.

GStar said:
3 red cards and 2 own goals this season; or something like that. Not to mention the mistakes leading to goals.

There was no need for what he did today and he put us under un-needed pressure and could quite easily have changed the game. I thought with a better CB alongside him he'd recapture his form, he still might. I think we'll have a new captain next season at the latest.

i agreed that what he did could have cost us!! but he did play well before that ridiculous kick he delivered! and we looked solid! i also agreed that he isnt good enuf for where we want to go, but you cant say he was shit today!!!

Dunne has had a very bad start to the season, was off form, had own goals and ... red cards. However he has come back into form and played well ... definately should not be the captain at the moment for the team, we need someone more stable. He had a very great game today and was one of the best defends out there however .... that red card really hurt the performance of our defence because of his stupid mistake. He needs to settle down ... we need another Centre back ... however Dunne is great but he should get a stern talking too!

Greiver said:
Dunne has had a very bad start to the season, was off form, had own goals and ... red cards. However he has come back into form and played well ... definately should not be the captain at the moment for the team, we need someone more stable. He had a very great game today and was one of the best defends out there however .... that red card really hurt the performance of our defence because of his stupid mistake. He needs to settle down ... we need another Centre back ... however Dunne is great but he should get a stern talking too!

im sure hughes will watch it back and give him that stern word!!!

but i agree with you he was good today b4 that although he is replacable and im sure he will be replaced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.