Richard Dunne

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ancoats, 21 Jul 2016.

1. ancoats

ancoats

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the day we beat barca in there own cup that they never ever lost pre-season 2009
    and they say we dont have any history and messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic even big dunny had Zlatan in his pocket back then

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

When Dunny was going to collect the cup and the City fans were singing "you don't know what you're doing!". Quality!

3. borassic

borassic

What a fucking player. Seems to me that people are forgetting how good he actually was for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

There were certain games where he had world class players in his pocket, like Kluivert, when he was playing for Ireland, just before he joined us, for example.

5. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

6. Rolee

Rolee

Yeah that's all well and good but how many shirts did he ever sell in China?

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Is that Messi trying to bite Dunnie's hand?

8. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

Team supported:
    City
    What a night. Remember watching it via a stream in my flat and going absolutely mental when Petrov scored.

9. yankcitizen76

yankcitizen76

First Man City Man Crush.... Legend. I loved watching him take down anybody who got the ball near him. Still has the own goal record though doesn't he?

ali benarbia's studs and RNBlue like this.
  10. blue_paul

blue_paul

The 2002 qualifier game? He was a bag of nerves that day, not his finest performance, that's for sure. The Russia away match, for the euro 2012 qualifiers was his international pinnacle.
    As for his time with City, he was a great servant after an iffy start, remember Keegan sending him home for coming in pissed?!?
    He scored some class OG's too, the one away at Wigan stands out.
    He was an Oasis in a pool of shite at times though, he won our POTY 4 times in a row IIRC, tells you about the dross we had to put up with from Keegan's last season through to the new owners.
    I remember him having Torres in his pocket all day against Liverpool at Eastlands one afternoon, brilliant centre half when on his game.