Richard Dunne

Distin did most of the junior blues meetings and was a great guy. Him and Dunney were top players at that time. Kept us competitive.

Richard Dunne was amazing for us. Put everything on the line every time. Once KK sorted him out he was outstanding. In my opinion one of the best CBs to play for City, and an absolute top guy as well. Would love to see him working at the Etihad in corporate areas

The majority of fans were not allowed to vote, only the supporters club in those days hence the lazy voting. Always thought Distin was the stronger of the two by a mile and could have got several himself, as well as one more for SWP and Barton should have had at least one in the same period. i did not get a vote like most fans though.
You could have joined a supporters club if you felt that badly done by in that your democratic right to vote was denied..... ;)
The clue is in the title of the award.... "Supporters club player of the year....."

You would also have had first dibs on away tickets too!

You could have joined a supporters club if you felt that badly done by in that your democratic right to vote was denied..... ;)
The clue is in the title of the award.... "Supporters club player of the year....."

You would also have had first dibs on away tickets too!

Like I said all fans used to be able to vote so it was not always that way. I was unaware, just thought they voted on things like to back Swales in a very fair and open way.

When were all fans able to vote for the supporters club player of the year award?
I was a member from 1979 so how far you going back?

Slips in 80s programmes - unless there were two awards. It said "don't just think about who is playing now, think back over the season" etc. I remember photostatting one to send as I did not want to ruin a programme for a 2.5" by 1.5" slip.

Just for the avoidance of doubt.....Richard Dunne is a stalwart, likeable, probably our best player over those four seasons but my issue is the use of the word ‘legend’.

Aguero, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Kinky etc.....fair enough....sorry Dunney Monster isn’t a legend he did put in some huge performances but never will be a legend, sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just for the avoidance of doubt.....Richard Dunne is a stalwart, likeable, probably our best player over those four seasons but my issue is the use of the word ‘legend’.

Aguero, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Kinky etc.....fair enough....sorry Dunney Monster isn’t a legend he did put in some huge performances but never will be a legend, sorry.
lol you sound 12? 15 maximum. Go to bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.