Richard Dunne

Irlamblue

Team supported
Benidorm North End
Just finished recording a song for Richard Dunne.

I know he may have dropped a bollock yesterday when heading out for a corner... we should have defended the corner.

He may be past his best..

We still love him

Please have a listen

No criticism please.....To delicate.... after yesterdays finish i already feel like i`ve had my wallet stolen.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons</a>

avoidconfusion said:
Wow that's pretty good imho!

Cheers.

I think everybody is pissed off beyond belief.
a bad time to put this song on.

things will be a whole lot different in a couple of weeks..we will be way up the table..

enough of this gloom.

Irlamblue said:
avoidconfusion said:
Wow that's pretty good imho!

Cheers.

I think everybody is pissed off beyond belief.
a bad time to put this song on.

things will be a whole lot different in a couple of weeks..we will be way up the table..

enough of this gloom.

Honestly, I listened to the rest of the songs, top notch in my opinion. Really like them.

come on!!!!!!!!!!!!1

get behind your fukin captain....

dunkirk spirit you bastards...........

come onnnnnnnnnnn cittyyy

CTID

ramsdale4 said:
Cracking stuff mate.

thanks.

couple more on the way !!

saving them for when we start kickin arse......... Its only a matter of time

Robinho song and a rehash of a classic terrace chant

Alright mate just listened to yours tunes on myspace n think they are brilliant! any chance i could get a copy to wack on my ipod? also i reckon the dunne song is destined to be my ringtone forever if i get it!!

ps also if being abit presumptious and cheeky my email address is djn@osfc.ac.uk if u fancy emailing them!!! if i get them in school times I'll play them when I teach my class full of little shitty reds!

hope alls good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.