Richard Hammond BIG

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
was about spurs ground last night ! as a groundsman I thought the start about the pitch was great , the unsung heros the groundsmen getting a mention. But what a stadium spurs have.
His walking style when marking out was funny looked like he had shit his pants …..you don't straddle the line you walk to one side of it lolol

very interesting programme

Last edited:
Thought spurs stadium was vastly overrated

Dreadful links for transport to stadium
Long wait to get through security
And inside was beyond crowded, the concourses are not big enough, around the bar areas you’ve got no chance to get served.
Inside the stadium it looks ok, nothing special.

was about spurs ground last night ! as a groundsman I thought the start about the pitch was great , the unsung heros the groundsmen getting a mention. But what a stadium spurs have.
His walking style when marking out was funny looked like he had shit his pants …..you don't straddle the line you walk to one side of it lolol

very interesting programme
giphy.gif

WTF is that about? If anyone can translate that without drinking 10 cans of special brew first I salute you.
I have give you a like Gordon in the hope you respond and let me know what the hell you are on about.
Oh goody I have to neck 10 special brews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.