Richard Osman

....along with Stephen Fry, Alexander Armstrong and Jonathan Ross
Alexander Armstrong. If you look up "smug twat" in the dictionary there is a picture of him underneath.

Incidentally, he also features under the definition of "deluded", with reference to him thinking he can sing.

I've never seen Bradley Walsh being anything other than encouraging to contestants on The Chase. He quite openly admits he sometimes doesn't even understand the question never mind the answer. He's a good actor, seen him in a couple of dramas and the series where he toured America with his son. Just seems a decent kind of bloke.
My cousin was on The Chase and said Bradley was brilliant with them.

I only watch the end of Pointless, just waiting for the 6pm BBC news. Most of the "celebrity" contestants would be zeo pointless answers.

To be fair, this one seems to have backfired a bit. Most people seem to like him.
Hes certainly had some backing from recent posters for sure. but a fair few also thought he wasnt up to much early on. But it has opened a can of worms for others in the firing line.

Cant believe i missed Perkins off my list!

Just a bit of light hearted fun. Aside from Terry Christian who I really do detest.

I find this fella quite annoying. Maybe its his sort of little digs at other people that he appears to think are funny, or his slight air of arrogance or the fact that he is on the tv far too much after seemingly coming out of knowwhere while empowered with such little tallent.

Just wondered if it was just me who cant particularly warm to him?
He uses the word “super” as an adverb, therefore, is an annoying ****.

But I do like his House Of Games show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.