Richard Todd - R.I.P.

bluereddish

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMiQScwL9oU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMiQScwL9oU</a>

A fitting tribute

I saw this on the web and thought "I know the film well, a great film. Can't remember which one was Richard Todd and thought it would be insincere of me to leave my condolences, then Blanche out of Corrie died and I didn't leave a post for her either as I don't know her.
then I saw this thread 'bumped' and thought: RIP Richard Todd, not again, twice in a week." I don't just post willy-nilly, thought goes into it too.

Richard Todd a war hero as well as a fine actor.

Swales lives said:
I saw this on the web and thought "I know the film well, a great film. Can't remember which one was Richard Todd and thought it would be insincere of me to leave my condolences, then Blanche out of Corrie died and I didn't leave a post for her either as I don't know her.
then I saw this thread 'bumped' and thought: RIP Richard Todd, not again, twice in a week." I don't just post willy-nilly, thought goes into it too.

Blanche is dead?

tommyducks said:
Swales lives said:

Blanche is dead?

Who's Blanche?

back to richard todd.he was indeed a member of the allied forces who invaded europe in 44.he was parachuted into france with the airborne division who went on to capture what is now known as pegasus bridge.the chap he portrayed in the film Major John Howard was in fact his CO in that operation..strange but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.