Richards as C/Half ?

You want to take away micah richards run from the right hand side, jeez we're not that desperate.

Savic does not warrant the response imo, I don't mind if he makes a few mistakes, because it just shows that he's inexperienced and raw. What he needs though is to learn by playing through it. This does not mean that he is shit.

Train said:
You want to take away micah richards run from the right hand side, jeez we're not that desperate.

Savic does not warrant the response imo, I don't mind if he makes a few mistakes, because it just shows that he's inexperienced and raw. What he needs though is to learn by playing through it. This does not mean that he is shit.

mate, he's shit and belongs nowhere near a top premier league outfit's first team...simple as. We could have started Nedum, Dedryk (if he was still with us), Pablo or Micah at cb. Savic has not really had a game of note to mention in my view, unless you can point one out...

Question is, our system really depends on overlapping fullbacks and Micah and Kolarov are the only ones who consistently provide this attacking threat. (Micah being much more effective than Kolarov, mind).

So the question is, would you rather have:

A)- More defensive solidity with Micah at CB, Zaba at RB but lose a lot of attacking threat

OR

B)- Keep it as it is?

de niro said:
get samba in. savic is nowhere near ready.

We certainly need someone who we know is able to perform in the Prem, whether it be getting a player in or moving Richards over and putting Zab at right back. I'm not going to say Savic is shit but he could be anything and I think puttiing him in for these 4 matches in the hope that he is good is a huge risk because if he turns out not to be ready then it is going to be a nightmare. And let's be honest, on the evidence of QPR away and Liverpool last week, he is miles away from being ready for the Prem. Kolo (experienced Premier League CB who is essentially a squad player) is probably on his way in the summer, I'd like us to get a like for like replacement in a few months early.

whothefisAlice said:
Train said:

mate, he's shit and belongs nowhere near a top premier league outfit's first team...simple as. We could have started Nedum, Dedryk (if he was still with us), Pablo or Micah at cb. Savic has not really had a game of note to mention in my view, unless you can point one out...

think we should leave the important decisions to bobby than some of the kfa,s on here

I watched Savic play right back against Bayern Munich at home and thought he played very well and can anybody remember watching England versus Montenegro? Savic played right back here and got the cross in for the equalizer and played amazing in this game!!

I have a feeling in a few years we will find his best position is being a right back, he is no Micah Richards but i suppose he could be a good back up maybe?

IMO he is not a center back!

grim up north said:
whothefisAlice said:
Train said:

think we should leave the important decisions to bobby than some of the kfa,s on here

Are you worried that the club are going to start making footballing decisions on the basis of opinions on this forum or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.