richards athlete not a footballer

mcfcjosh

this guy is quick, strong and got a good leap but he hasnt got a brain inside his head and he is also not arsed about the club and should be sold (but who would buy him actually)

Amazing player,i actually have no idea whats up with him,he cant get away with it though,but i think when the crowd got on his back today it really affected him

Richards will tune in to what happening when we buy another centre half. We need to spend to "encourage " the two we have.

mcfcjosh said:
shadygiz said:
manyoo

chelsea

liverpool

arsenal

you think they would waste money on that tosser

I fucking love our fans, brilliant. Yeah, I mean why would they waste money on that tosser. He's only a fully capped international for England, able to play in atleast two positions in defence, one of the top young defenders in Europe and still only 21 (?). Your right, we should flog the **** to Brighton or some team like that; about his level right?

mcfcjosh said:
shadygiz said:
manyoo

chelsea

liverpool

arsenal

you think they would waste money on that tosser

I fucking love our fans, brilliant. Yeah, I mean why would they waste money on that tosser. He's only a fully capped international for England, able to play in atleast two positions in defence, one of the top young defenders in Europe and still only 21 (?). Your right, we should flog the **** to Brighton or some team like that; about his level right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.