Richards header vs Aston Villa - FA Cup

*pulls out yellow card from pocket*

what a stupid and ludricris rule that is. part of the game is the passion between fans and players, doesnt make sense to punish a player for celebrating in my eyes.

The police didn't think it was very good either, they nicked quite a few that went on to the pitch to celebrate & were quite heavy handed too, miserable fkers.

I love Garth Crookes little laugh he does lol

BlueAlba said:

what a stupid and ludricris rule that is. part of the game is the passion between fans and players, doesnt make sense to punish a player for celebrating in my eyes.

I sent the F.A an email about that rule, was quite a long email to, i got a reply and it was just absolute bollocks as usual.

Richards looked so much leaner then. Its such a shame his career has declined, he was a great prospect at one time. I'm sure all of us City fans hope Mancini can work with him a make him a better defender.

BlueAlba said:

Delivering a yellow card for a technical offence is often the nearest referees get to an orgasm during the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.