Richards...

dancity19

He has to be one of the most criticised players on here! I haven't seen a thread about him so thought I would start one. He was superb yesterday; I was wondering if he had lost some interest in general, but he was so passionate yesterday and gave everything....good news!

He was Quality, won every header. Gave his all, I was gutted when he came off. Does anybody know how long he's out for?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah you know he has had a good game if no one writes anything about him

Spot on mate. They can't wait to give him a kicking when he makes a mistake though can they? Poor things, they're running out of whipping boys aren't they?

He was class yesterday. Every single players was class. Richards deserves a mention though. He stopped them from having any real width down the right (their left) because Cole couldn't do SWP or Micah for pace. He made some great blocks from Cole and he caused havoc in their area. Great game.

He was excellent yesterday, confident and aware of what was going on around him at all times. Also thought that Lescott had his best game in a City strip so far.

hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah you know he has had a good game if no one writes anything about him

Spot on mate. They can't wait to give him a kicking when he makes a mistake though can they? Poor things, they're running out of whipping boys aren't they?

Oh yeah if he had scored the own goal there would be 3 threads telling me he is the worse player since andy morrison

Will come good again, if he was class at 17 it will come back

Good to read that he will more than likely be OK, it would have been a shame for him to miss games now he is getting back in his groove.

As for yesterday, keeping Cole quiet down the left is a big key to the beating of Chelski. Micah not only did that yesterday, but he actually looked more of a forward threat than Cole did. Absolutely superb.

dancity19 said:
He has to be one of the most criticised players on here! I haven't seen a thread about him so thought I would start one. He was superb yesterday; I was wondering if he had lost some interest in general, but he was so passionate yesterday and gave everything....good news!

He was quality yesterday but its about consistency so lets how he performs over the coming months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.