Richards

blue jim

Needs a kick up the arse. Hughes better buy a top centre-back and give Richards a reason to be playing.

Onuoha next game, please?

I'm serious now. I would sign
Jimmy Bullard,Matthew Upton, Santa Cruz,Tim Cahill, and also Robert Green from West Ham.
Players with balls, bite and heart.
Sadly that is what we are lacking!

blue jim said:
Needs a kick up the arse. Hughes better buy a top centre-back and give Richards a reason to be playing.

Onuoha next game, please?

doubt hughes will get to January

hell bring the fucking academy team in for a game if our academy is supposed to be so good lets see what they can do

useless, lazy and pompous. can't defend for shit anymore and his muscle is getting way out of hand, he has lost 2 or 3 yards of his pace and that means he has lost his game entirely

Micah has been one of my favourite players for this last couple of years. But after his complete lack of concentration in the last seconds today (and last week!) I believe that he should refund everyone that went today out of his own pocket, the flash twat!

liamctid said:
Micah has been one of my favourite players for this last couple of years. But after his complete lack of concentration in the last seconds today (and last week!) I believe that he should refund everyone that went today out of his own pocket, the flash twat!

he needs the cash for more gym equipment at his house mate sorry

liamctid said:

He has cost us dearly of late. A spell on the bench whilst Ned is given a chance might give him the kick up the backside he needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.