Richarlison

BoyataIsGod

Apologies if this thread already exists somewhere (would be surprised if it didn’t!).

Just thinking about the inevitable succession of Aguero and finding someone who might be able to score goals for us for the next few years, I’m not going to say ‘replace’ Sergio because that’s impossible I think at this moment in time and perhaps for a long time to come!

I really think he is growing more and more into a top quality perhaps world class player. He is a fighter he shows drive and passion for the club he plays for, he is only young and he has a record of scoring goals. I know Everton at this stage would want a ridiculous sum for him but anyone else think he could be someone we should be looking at perhaps next summer?

He's more a wide forward than a central strike, so not really a replacement for Sergio, very good player but would cost crazy money.

You know how people like to criticise Jesus for not being clinical?

Yeah well this guy makes Jesus look clinical. So if you don't rate Jesus you're going to hate this guy.

If like me you do like Jesus, then like me you'd probably like Richarlison too. He's got a lot of potential.

Has the potential to become world-class. People were laughing at the fee Everton paid. Well, they’re not laughing now...

I see him more as a winger though. Not what we need right now.

Very good player will get better good enough for us yes but we might be able to do better at least in terms of central striking position He would cost too much Would suit our system we could rotate Jesus Richarlison Ferran Sterling some games one of them will play middle next game out wide could rotate on games teams would not know who was playing where or where they would be moving to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.