Ricky Hatton Painting

Hi everyone. For any of you who saw Granada Reports last night there was a rather spectacular painting of Ricky Hatton in the background on the introduction to the sports bulletin. For those that didn’t take a look at our website and see what you think. Each painting aims to portray an exceptional individual morphing into a superhuman machine.

This painting is by Liverpool artist Lee Jones (no, he’s alright really lol) and is being sold through a company we have set up with Lee called 2050 Sports.Com http://www.2050sports.com. This is the second painting in a series of 6 to 8, the first being of Victoria Pendleton. As a city fan (q rag reply lol) I’d like one of Lee’s next paintings to be of a City player. So I’d like your opinions on the Ricky Hatton painting and ideas of which City player we should approach and what scene Lee could paint them in.

Thanks
Paul

ps If anyone is going to the fight and hasn't left yet I need help. I've got a pack of posters that we need to get to Vegas

Any chance of Morphing Joey Barton into say Jesus?

I mean, he is our saviour an' all.

Can't get the work to link but for me he has been Australia's best captain for a good while. The figures speak for themselves to be honest.

The ashes will be retained without a shadow if he is still captain

johnmc said:
Can't get the work to link but for me he has been Australia's best captain for a good while. The figures speak for themselves to be honest.

The ashes will be retained without a shadow if he is still captain

633317514784490542.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.