RICKY HATTON VS JUAN LAZCANO, 3 Tickets FACE VALUE!

*singingtheblues*

I have 3 tickets available for Rickys homecoming on the 24th of may at Eastlands.

Aisle V, ON THE PITCH! Face value £100 each, will sell at that price.

Im going to the fight myself with 2 mates for my 18th, originally planned to go with 5, but 3 of the sad twats cant get the money together so ive got no choice but to get rid. Im not trying to make any money from the tickets as i dont see the point of robbing my fellow blues (as many other twats are) and frankly cant be arsed wasting my time, and before you ask im not a nutter lol. This is my first post i know but ive been looking through this forum for a while being a season ticket holder in the east stand and took this as an opportunity to sell these tickets and rant over Svens libido.

Anyway im nackered and im off to bed, i apologise for my confused waffling. But if there is anyone genuinely interested let me know and ill give you my number to get in contact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.