Ricky Hatton vs. Paulie Malignaggi

goatfeeder100

Scheduled for 22nd November in Vegas, just awaiting official confirmation.

Anyone going?

Anyone interested at all in this fight?

Any thoughts on how it may pan out?

Paul Maliginaggi went 12 rounds with Cotto and Lost a UD. Dont think Hatton would be able to do the same. So for me.. a Hatton loss.

Exactly the same for me. Malignaggis most impressive moves at COMS were his dancing on his entrance, the guy looks like he couldnt punch his way out of a paper bag, and the incidents with his hair just made the fight laughable, ill give him the fact he can take punishment though but jsut how much, a punchbag can take punishment doesnt make them a good fighter.

Im thinking i might go to the fignt in vegas as was planning to go there around that time anyway!

Just in the middle of trying to book me flights and hotels, has any one found any good deals yet?

Stayed at Ceasars Palace last time loved it. Where is the fight this time around anyone know?

Paukie last fight was one of his worst displays I have ever seen by him. he is a much better fighter than that preformace. As for Ricky his last fight was no better than Paulies fight. I think Hatton may get the win when it goes down but it will be a hard fight for Hatton to win. I think Hatton knows himself that Paulie is a better fighter than you saw in Manchester last time out.

dannybcity said:
Not this one but I'm hoping his swansong will be in Vegas around March because my girlfriend wants to go for her 21st and we could encorporate the two. I went in December on my own though and it was awesome.

You will be very lucky if that happens mate, I reckon Ricky's next fight should he beat Paulie will be against Manny Pacquiao some time next May or June, possibly in America or maybe over here, possibly Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.