82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a million miles to go whether he is or isn’t in tomorrows squad. Plenty of players have made the bench for clubs this weekend from the academy. Judge them when they’ve proved themselves over 10-20 games in the mens game.
Nothing to get excited over a right back neither.
Do you ever post anything that’s not negative? Asking for a friend

Do you ever post anything that’s not negative? Asking for a friend

I have a realistic opinion on players. Nothing worse than hyping young players who haven’t done anything in the mens game yet.

And my post isn’t negative by the way.

Still a million miles to go whether he is or isn’t in tomorrows squad. Plenty of players have made the bench for clubs this weekend from the academy. Judge them when they’ve proved themselves over 10-20 games in the mens game.
Nothing to get excited over a right back neither.
Wow

I have a realistic opinion on players. Nothing worse than hyping young players who haven’t done anything in the mens game yet.

To be fair that is probably your most positive post on here so far.

And yes, it is negative...

Our manager knows when to play Them and when there ready they better than any of the shite in Trafford!

Good luck trying to replace Kyle walker with an academy player though! Hopefully we give the lad experience and sell him on for profit. But to replace Kyle’s pace, power and ability to get up and down the pitch, I just can’t see it coming from a young academy lad.

Good luck trying to replace Kyle walker with an academy player though! Hopefully we give the lad experience and sell him on for profit. But to replace Kyle’s pace, power and ability to get up and down the pitch, I just can’t see it coming from a young academy lad.
Kyle Walker also came from an academy.

I mean an academy player that comes through the ranks at the same club .
As I say my expectations are high, and I don’t think mcatee or palmer will make the grade neither at our club. Foden was a freak.

I mean an academy player that comes through the ranks at the same club .
As I say my expectations are high, and I don’t think mcatee or palmer will make the grade neither at our club. Foden was a freak.
You might need to take a breather, we get it, you hate academy players because they havent played mens football yet, dont need to repeat over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.