82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing moment for him, he was told yesterday to expect it. His family are rightfully so proud..!
Righfully so.

Sounds like you perhaps know the family.

Lewis is probably the best academy prospect, at right back, I have ever seen in the last decade.

He can be like Cancelo for us on the right side in the future.

Righfully so.

Sounds like you perhaps know the family.

Lewis is probably the best academy prospect, at right back, I have ever seen in the last decade.

He can be like Cancelo for us on the right side in the future.
I agree, I've watched his progress over the last couple of years. Pep loves him..!
I know his mum and Grandparents, his Grandad is one of my best mates. We knew he'd get his chance this season, but not this soon..! Thought it'd be in a cup game.
His younger sister is in the women's academy too.

I agree, I've watched his progress over the last couple of years. Pep loves him..!
I know his mum and Grandparents, his Grandad is one of my best mates. We knew he'd get his chance this season, but not this soon..! Thought it'd be in a cup game.
That's nice to know, he looked at home when he came on. Great to see an academy prospect come on.

not that it matters mate,but is he a blue as well …

Thought he had a decent debut today, only a cameo but 12 passes with 100% completion is a good start.
It won't be the only time he plays this season, so he deserves his own thread.
First time I’ve actually seen him in the flesh, and was surprised by how small he actually is. Great to see him get some minutes though. Think Pep likes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.