82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 17 years old?
Just like Bellingham then.

I'm thinking this must have been one of the greatest days of his and his family's life. What an expereince!
It was. His Grandparents who are good friends of mine, are currently on holiday in Kos so they're a bit gutted to miss it, his debut came sooner than expected..!
His mum was there today, and Komps sent him a personal message with his congratulations.
The lad is dedicated and his feet are firmly on the ground. His mum will make sure he stays that way..!

I agree, I've watched his progress over the last couple of years. Pep loves him..!
I know his mum and Grandparents, his Grandad is one of my best mates. We knew he'd get his chance this season, but not this soon..! Thought it'd be in a cup game.
His younger sister is in the women's academy too.
How tall is he? He looked pretty small when he stood next to Bernie..

It was. His Grandparents who are good friends of mine, are currently on holiday in Kos so they're a bit gutted to miss it, his debut came sooner than expected..!
His mum was there today, and Komps sent him a personal message with his congratulations.
The lad is dedicated and his feet are firmly on the ground. His mum will make sure he stays that way..!
That's fantastic, - thanks for sharing!

Good cameo today and looked comfortable.
I think his height might be an issue though unless he has a growth spurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.