82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

McfcK

Team supported
Manchester City
I don’t think there’s already a thread for him so thought that I’d start one for him. Very technically good RB who’s scored 3 goals in 3 games this season. Feel like we could be hearing a lot more of him this season and in a similar fashion to Lavia last year, could end the season in the U23s. Was on the bench for the EFL trophy last week.

Eventual Walker replacement? or is he more cancelo like? No rush! think Walker has a good 2-3 yrs right at the top level.

Very good player, but let’s not hype any of our lads up too much. Let him develop naturally as I’ve seen far too many lads ruined from the hype.

Eventual Walker replacement? or is he more cancelo like? No rush! think Walker has a good 2-3 yrs right at the top level.
As the other poster says we don’t want to hype them up too much, but it’s fair to comment on the mould of players. City do that themselves, they develop these players in the mould of players and I suspect Lewis has been coached to base his game on walker.

What position does this lad play don’t know anything about him,anyone reckon he’ll be around the first team this season..
He's an attacking right back.

I'd be surprised if at 17 he is in the first team... but I absolutely want it.

People will say he's too young, but I say when opportunity strikes (lack of fullbacks, outstanding debut), who cares about age? Give him the backup position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.