Right. I was Bored At Work And Came Up With A Question......

LongLang said:
I have some sleeping issues which mean i generally sleep all day and stay awake at night.
Put this down to a Fooked up body clock, or daily routine or whatever, but my question is this:

I cannot sleep at night-time, but can in the daytime, so if i moved to Australia, Where the day and night cycle is reversed from Jolly Old, would my sleep pattern be the right way round so to speak?

I realise this is probably a retarded question, but its something to do while not sleeping innit!

Discuss!

Look in the mirror and see if you can see your own reflection or if eat a bit of garlic and see if this causes you to wretch voilently with your head spinning 380 degrees and calling your love ones mother f*ckers. If you pass these steps try setting your alarm for 08:00, doing some exercises and leaving caffiene alone 3 hours before going to bed.

Seriously routine is the key, we all need it. So set your alarm and do something to tire yourself during the day and eventually normallaty will return.

I've just finished work. shifts really do wreck your routine, so I know where your coming from and you have to try a little to bring routine back into your life....it's not easy, but you don't really have a choice mate.

Best of luck.

My sleep patterns are fucked partly because I work until late some days, and mainly because I have to stay up really late or get up really early to watch some football team play once or twice a week. That doesn't help things.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
My sleep patterns are fucked partly because I work until late some days, and mainly because I have to stay up really late or get up really early to watch some football team play once or twice a week. That doesn't help things.

Bloody glory hunters, jumping on the bandwaggon, then moaning about having to watch their team at daft hours of the day, because they live so far away!

Support your local team!!!

;-)

i'm the same, but then again i'm a student. Pretty worrying that one day it'll have to change :(

LongLang said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Na, you'd probably just end up sleeping all day again there too. Sounds like you've got issues mate!

just a lazy get really. lol.
i sleep late and go to bed late, been on it for years.
just wondered if the time zone thing would work. more from curiosity than anything.
my mind wanders where my feet can't take me sometimes. lol

i have the same issue at times (uni student)

no change in time zone only helps for a couple of weeks at the most.. eventually you will settle in and push the limits of your sleep ins etc..

try getting a job that requires an early start, or get a missus that wakes up early.. those usually help me.

vonksbignose said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Bloody glory hunters, jumping on the bandwaggon, then moaning about having to watch their team at daft hours of the day, because they live so far away!

;-)
YEAAAAAaaaaaH! The mid table bandwaggon.
The MLS is fucking boring. I will fall asleep in the stadium if i were to ever watch one live game. I prefer to wake up at 4am than watch an MLS game. Ohh wait my local team is not even in the MLS. Wtf is the USL?

BulgarianPride said:
vonksbignose said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

;-)
YEAAAAAaaaaaH! The mid table bandwaggon.
The MLS is fucking boring. I will fall asleep in the stadium if i were to ever watch one live game. I prefer to wake up at 4am than watch an MLS game. Ohh wait my local team is not even in the MLS. Wtf is the USL?

I agree with Vonks post more than yours.. I am an Aussie.. But I started supporting football when i lived in manchester hence a blue first and foremost.. BUT!!

I support my local team since its inception (2005), the QLD Roar. I am a season tick holder, go to every match including preseason friendlies and quite a few away games (harder in oz as its not just a bus-trip to the next city).. The fact that the football is not of the same standard is not the issue with me, it's seeing young local lads getting their chance, seeing the league improve which in turn improves and strengthens our national team.. I get excited when our young players get bought by european teams so they can go on to great things, and i follow their progress around the world..

Seriously mate, even i watch the odd MLS game.. You need to realise that if you want football to be sustainable you can't just pick another countries team and watch em on telly and say you are a die hard fan.. Thats called being plastic, or even worse.... American.

/end rant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.