Right winger?

Mahrez is a integral player in our squad. I honestly don't understand why people are so desperate to ship him out.

There is so much more to his game than finding the net. For a start, the opposition will 9 times out of 10 double up on him which then opens up space for others, so even if his play is not directly leading to a goal his presence on the pitch is still contributing to the outcome of the game.

He also plays the percentages very well. His touches are often risky, but the reward is always positive if they come off. Also in the position he plays on the pitch, him losing the ball is rarely costly.

Mahrez is a integral player in our squad. I honestly don't understand why people are so desperate to ship him out.

There is so much more to his game than finding the net. For a start, the opposition will 9 times out of 10 double up on him which then opens up space for others, so even if his play is not directly leading to a goal his presence on the pitch is still contributing to the outcome of the game.

He also plays the percentages very well. His touches are often risky, but the reward is always positive if they come off. Also in the position he plays on the pitch, him losing the ball is rarely costly.

What exactly is risky about doing 3-5 step overs to kill any attacking momentum then passing backwards?

If PSG want him we should thank whatever diety we wish and grab that money

We should offload Mahrez this summer while he still has some market value. He doesn’t suit us. Get Messi in, but if we don’t get him for some reason, we should go balls deep for Neto. Second best youngster in the PL at the moment

Pep obviously favours him.
Playing again today while Torres and Jesus on the bench.
Unless someone comes looking for him, Pep is happy to hold onto him.

Pep has to ship out at least one forward if he wants to bring in Messi and/or Haaland.

Sterling is captaining the side, Bernardo is on fire, Jesus isn't going anywhere, Torres just arrived...Mahrez is out the door as soon as we get a good offer.

IMO he doesn't offer anything to the team, he is quiet against big sides and then only preforms against lower opposition. He is taking up space for someone like torres or if we wanted to bring in someone else. I hope he goes as soon as we get a good offer

Pep has to ship out at least one forward if he wants to bring in Messi and/or Haaland.

Sterling is captaining the side, Bernardo is on fire, Jesus isn't going anywhere, Torres just arrived...Mahrez is out the door as soon as we get a good offer.
Aguero?

considering it took a season for Rodri and Cancelo to bed in, I’d say Mahrez and Torres will switch roles next season and Ferran will be in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.