Ringtones

you could use a audio editor, and chop the bit you want out. or give me a shout and i can do it for you. i use Adobe Audition but there are loads out there

then you need a data cable to your phone to transfer them, unless you have bluetooth on your pC

I've been looking around on e-bay for a decent, easy to use audi editor but like you say there are so many out there. I don't really want to spend a lot of money on the software either. Got a card reader that my mobiles memory card goes into then into the usb on the pc, transfer the music files then plug back in the phone....easy!

hav a look on tucows , there should be a free one on there. i know TINY keeps recomending one which is free. either that or i'll give you a CD on friday in marys ;-)
D

Chris Mac said:
I've got loads of tunes on my pc, mp3 format that I can transfer to my phone but I don't want the full tune for ringtones etc. Anyone got any decent ideas how I can chop the bits I want out of my tunes to get some decent ringtones?

Chris,
Use Windows sound recorder its already on your PC !!
>Start
>All Programs
>Accessories
>Entertainment
>Sound recorder.

Cheers for all the help. I found a great converter and some editing software and I've got some great ringtones/message tones. Mainly from old school tv series. I was in a cafe yesterday when Hong Kong Phooey went off on my phone, someone asked where I got the message tone from and I ended up bluetoothing it to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.