Rio and Kate- becoming a step family

I had the misfortune of hearing an extract on 5-Live the other day - whilst the premise of the programme is a good one, they have massively (yes I used that word) de-valued it by using those individuals.

The bit i heard the new wife was crying and talking about the card that she had written to Rio's deceased ex.

I am a sceptic by nature, and whether sincere or not it's questionable why you would use him (known serial cheater) and her (reality TV 'star) to try and highlight something that may be a troublesome situation for some...........
The card was on mothers day and part of helping the kids,he is a twat but a high profile widower with kids so they are going to go for that,they did the same to jade goodies ex who took over custody of their boys when she died,i wouldn't judge kate,she seems like a nice girl

The card was on mothers day and part of helping the kids,he is a twat but a high profile widower with kids so they are going to go for that,they did the same to jade goodies ex who took over custody of their boys when she died,i wouldn't judge kate,she seems like a nice girl
You may well be right Kaz - I just can't imagine wanting to play this out on TV (obviously my scepticism is based on him and being a tw@t and her being a reality TV person).

In my head, it calls into question whether they were her true emotions (crying when talking about the card) or whether she was playing up to the cameras.

For clarity, I don't like questioning something like that as it's a very fragile thing to be playing with their children's emotions which is why I think the idea of the programme would hold more credibility if the couple it's based on are not of a reality TV personality.

Makes sense in my simple head anyways........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.