Rio Ferdinand OBE

Brilliant.
Did you like his " oh crumbs.... I don't know what to do" look as Silva played that cushioned volley pass to Dzeko...
Or maybe ..being completely helpless.like a child. When Mario calmly,gently,rolled the ball into the net.
At the stretford end.for the 1st of 6 wonderful goals.
Soooooh many moments to treasure.
That pass from David is still my favourite pass of all time.
It's because of that game that I can't bring myself to hate Milner even in his loserpool top. CTID

No idea what he's like as a person but he certainly comes across as incredibly thick as a pundit.
But then loads of football pundits are struggling in the brains department, must be a football punditry thing as i don't see it with other sports

No idea what he's like as a person but he certainly comes across as incredibly thick as a pundit.
But then loads of football pundits are struggling in the brains department, must be a football punditry thing as i don't see it with other sports

Absolutely. Compared with the rugby & cricket pundits, for example, and they mainly come across as thick as 2 short planks.

Absolutely. Compared with the rugby & cricket pundits, for example, and they mainly come across as thick as 2 short planks.
Pundits make the MUTE button on the remote control worthwhile. If they were in a pub they would be “ignorant biased gobshites” sitting on their own.
Nobody would ever pay to hear that sort of utter shite - apart from the media. 2 short planks can actually be useful….2 pundits can’t!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.