Rio Ferdinand OBE

Well, Ferdinand has again excelled in his promotion of anything rag and their ability to greatness where everyone else sees dross. Reminds me of his eulogising over the bus driver and fake.
If they could somehow appoint him as Manager.

Well, Ferdinand has again excelled in his promotion of anything rag and their ability to greatness where everyone else sees dross. Reminds me of his eulogising over the bus driver and fake.
If they could somehow appoint him as Manager.
DBA4425E-80A1-46F3-9463-369B4732475D.gif

Obviously the druggie didn’t notice slab heads passing in the last game.

Amazed to see that Rio Ferdinand has been awarded the OBE.

Another sign of the decline of a once great nation when this fool is given such an award.

Cheated a drugs test and repeatedly cheated on his wife despite her having a terminal disease.
We have to understand that these are the kind of things these days that tip the balance in favour. There are so many disgraceful episodes surrounding honours that it has become one of the most steeped-in-shite national scandals. I read the other day that Jake Berry was now Sir Jake! "You can't make ends meet, dear? Well, get a better paid job!" "I'm a pensioner!" The Northern Powerhouse. Jeez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.