Rio Ferdinand

The PR fight back begins, with the lackey Simon Hattenstone more than happy to help out. I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental.

The PR fight back begins, with the lackey Simon Hattenstone more than happy to help out. I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental.

Its actually sickening the way serious illness and disease is used by some for publicity.

He has moved the new one in already,one of the girls from TOWIE,lets see if he can keep it in his pants this time

What’s the time frame before you can move on? His wife died nearly 4 years ago now. Him being a dirty dick is a different matter all together

So he's trying to sell a DNA test that will help you get fitter.

When he was trying to bulk up, he soon reached a ceiling, he says, and it was only after getting the DNAFit results that he realised he was doing everything wrong. “I wanted to gain weight, gain muscle mass and retain it. But I quickly hit a ceiling. I was knocking my head thinking: what’s going on?”

So what did he discover? “I was eating huge carbs and not enough protein and now my diet is much more balanced. Now I’m 101kg (15st 13lb), but comfortable. When I was playing I was 85kg (13st 5lb).” He also started to do more power than endurance work in the gym.

Wait, hold up, protein and lifting weights is the key to bulking up? This is truly goundbreaking stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.