Riot in Tottenham (continued)

stony said:
LoveCity said:
stony said:
That has to be one of the most offensive and unintentionally funny posts I've ever seen on here.

Can't say a fooking thing in this country anymore without people crying!

WHITE CAUCASIAN PALE SKINNED ARYAN ENGLISH PUREBLOOD CHAVS fell under "the sort of people too", ffs you mard crybaby.

Stop shouting you knob.

Then stop your subtle accusations, you're one of those who'd walk over to someone with his face painted black at a fair and scream "RACIST!".

Mëtal Bikër said:
Getting texts it's happening in Manchester.

Doesn't say where, when, how or who, just that it's in Manchester too.
Unless some drunk guy has just had an argument with a Biffa bin and set it on fire.
:/

BBC news reporting trouble in manchester now.

stony said:
LoveCity said:
stony said:
That has to be one of the most offensive and unintentionally funny posts I've ever seen on here.

WHITE CAUCASIAN PALE SKINNED ARYAN ENGLISH PUREBLOOD CHAVS fell under "the sort of people too", ffs you mard crybaby.

Stop shouting you knob.
I know, it's 20 to one and I've got kids in bed.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 am --<br /><br />
stony said:
LoveCity said:
stony said:

Stop shouting you knob.
I know, it's 20 to one and I've got kids in bed.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Getting texts it's happening in Manchester.

Doesn't say where, when, how or who, just that it's in Manchester too.
Unless some drunk guy has just had an argument with a Biffa bin and set it on fire.
:/

Heard looting on Market Street, not sure if true or not. There is no way this is not going to start in Manchester IMO.

TheMightyQuinn said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
lee-mcfc said:
nothing in manc and lets keep it that way

nothing in Jockland at all,
London,Brum & Pool goin fukn mad,
what the fuk is going on south of Carlisle.

Got a few Scottish mates, apparently there's stuff on facebook re something in Glasgow on Saturday but no idea if it's genuine or not.

to be fair, trashing glasgow would probably make it look better ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
aye TMQ,the Celtic are playing ;)
seriously,can't see this shit starting up here.

Hopefully it won't and it's likely that the facebook stuff is a joke/bravado.

Although having spent numerous Saturday nights in Glasgow, especially round the Barrowlands, I'm not sure anyone will notice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.