RIP Bobby Ball

Only heard him not long ago Yapping to Chris Moyles, He then kept playing their theme tune all the time. R.I.P Bobby.

Many of us are of the age that grew up watching him on the box or even in the theatres,a very sad loss to the world of entertainment and probably to society as he seemed like one of the good guys.

RIP Bobby

Many of us are of the age that grew up watching him on the box or even in the theatres,a very sad loss to the world of entertainment and probably to society as he seemed like one of the good guys.

RIP Bobby

He went through a stage of being a very unpleasant man actually and was by his own admission completely up his own arse and Tommy his sidekick did not speak to him for 3 years even when they were at their peak fame. He changed and they became great friends again.

He went through a stage of being a very unpleasant man actually and was by his own admission completely up his own arse and Tommy his sidekick did not speak to him for 3 years even when they were at their peak fame. He changed and they became great friends again.
I didn't know that,was alcohol involved?

He used to bring much laughter into our front living room as a kid on Saturday nights - RIP

Some great memories from my childhood watching Cannon and Ball, thanks for all the laughter, RIP Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.