RIP David Prowse

urban genie

David Prowse most famous for being the man behind the mask of Darth Vader has died aged 85

Though I always remember him as the green cross code man too

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I met him a few years ago and he came across as a really nice guy, saw a documentary about him and he was treated shabbily by Lucas who wrongly accused him of giving secrets away when filming the original trilogy so he was never allowed to participate at any official Star Wars events, so could never make any money like the rest of the cast did. Not many of the original cast left now just Hammill,Ford and Daniels.

I met him a few years ago and he came across as a really nice guy, saw a documentary about him and he was treated shabbily by Lucas who wrongly accused him of giving secrets away when filming the original trilogy so he was never allowed to participate at any official Star Wars events, so could never make any money like the rest of the cast did. Not many of the original cast left now just Hammill,Ford and Daniels.

Always thought Kenneth Colley deserved to be classed as original cast too

Admiral Piett is a charactor many remember fondly

I felt a disturbance in the Force this morning :( RIP Anakin

Didn't they have a bit of a fall out as Prowse wanted to be the fave of Darth Vader when it was revealed ?

Anyway, R.I.P David, I remember him more from his weightlifting career back in the day, something he was more than decent at.

RIP.

He also played a part towards the end of clockwork orange. He was the tall big fellar who helps the old man in the wheel chair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.