Macclesfield FC

I can think of two!

I imagine it’s the same two as me but I don’t want either to go under.

Two of my favourite ever results are 1-0 Kompany to effectively win the title plus 2-1 at home to knock their title bid. That Sane goal to the Titanic music...

We can’t have these results without our hated rivals.

I imagine it’s the same two as me but I don’t want either to go under.

Two of my favourite ever results are 1-0 Kompany to effectively win the title plus 2-1 at home to knock their title bid. That Sane goal to the Titanic music...

We can’t have these results without our hated rivals.
I don't want so see THEM go under. I'm vindictive, I want the fuckers to really suffer. No closure.

Which club in the premier league was founded last?
Youngest club.
I was asked the other day.
Gotta be us as youngest - 2008 wasnt it?
Oldest is a tie between rags and dippers - 1700 If i recall. Cant be any later than that with all their history? ;)

League One and Two clubs get £27m of solidarity payments from the Premier League between them. In League Two, they get less than half a million per club. The PL could double that with cash they've found down the back of the sofa.
The PL could double the money but how does that help clubs like Bury being deliberately run into the ground by dodgy owners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.