RIP MIKE DOYLE

Our thoughts are with your family..from your blue family from all all over the world.will be sadly missed by all older blues who had the pleasure to see him play
RIP Mike

mikedoyle1,2.jpg

A shiver just went through me when I read this, what can I say, I'm 57 and have lived City all my life, this is one of my saddest days, I don't really know what to say, he was simply one of the best there has ever been.

I'll gather some thoughts and maybe post something more appropriate later

Mike got sent off in my first Derby. I was 7 remember h and shithouse Macari got sent off but wouldn't go. So all players went off and came back with 10 each. Any Blue remember what actually happened?

Old enough to have had the pleasure to see him play, and honoured to have met him (I was just a boy and awestruck in his presence!) in his heyday. A true City legend. RIP

melissa young (28/06/2011 at 10:19)
my deepest sympathy to Mr Doyle. My dad always spoke very fondly of him. He played some amazing games with my dad.

God is collecting the Blues making his own team in heaven.

R.I.P Mr Mike Doyle
R.I.P dad (neil young)

RIP Mike

Just read the above message from Melissa Young in the MEN - Brought a tear to my eyes thinking about all the Blues up there (My Dad and best friend as well)

As most of the comments are saying Legend is banded about too easy nowadays but this man is a LEGEND.

Sincere condolences to all Mikes family and friends.

Was captain when i first started going to Maine Road, Mike was quite simply a fan in the shirt and a colossus in the team. Sadly missed, RIP Mike Doyle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.