Rip off Ireland

blumoon

Just been on the phone to the FAI looking for 2 tickets for the game v Bulgaria tomorrow night. Girl says yes we have tickets left, you can have 2@ 70 euro or 2 @ 50 euro. I said i only want one adult and one child. Sorry she said we are sold out of child tickets. WTF i say..........surely you can give me an adult ticket at child price like the rest of the civilised football world does?. No she says it's not OUR policy. Well says I, you can stick your tickets. My lad will prob be a tad disappointed, but the 2 of us are at the Emerites next week and the whole day out with fights and match tickets came to less then 100 euro!!!. Rant over just thought i would share it with you all lol.

Me and two of my mates are going to the game we got tickets for the Davin Stand, i booked them off ticketmaster, 50e a ticket and charged 5e for booking fees off each ticket, its ridiculous.

sdavros said:
the problem is that people pay the prices. If people refused to pay they would have to bring them down.

Yes mate totally agree..........it's the child thing that's really getting to me. The 2 tickets i have for Arsenal are both "Adult" tickets but one is "halved" as it's a junior. They can fook right off now.

Have you seen the price of the ten year tickets for the new stadium?... Ouch... You're looking about 200 quid a game for the cheapest seats, and we only play one or two decent teams a year.

Looking forward to tomorrow, 50 quid for a seat miles up but still

Wexford Blue said:
Have you seen the price of the ten year tickets for the new stadium?... Ouch... You're looking about 200 quid a game for the cheapest seats, and we only play one or two decent teams a year.

Looking forward to tomorrow, 50 quid for a seat miles up but still

Well it's left a sour taste in my mouth so come on Bulgaria pmsl ;-)

I'm the same, there's a few of us, regular goers but we've said f*k it this time and instead we'll have a few shandies 'round mine and save a few bob!
As the last insightful poster pointed out, these bastards in every sector of the economy get away with charging what they do because people, however much they moan, carry on paying the prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.