RIP Terry Hall

Sky Original ‘Record On: The Specials – A Message to You’ will air 19th March at 9pm on Sky Arts, Freeview and NOW.
It was obviously scheduled to coincide with the anniversary of Terry's birthday.

I really enjoyed it, but chronologically, I thought it was a bit all over the place.

It was very entertaining and informative; I learnt a few things I didn’t know, and hearing the songs again brought back some great memories.

Definitely worth watching.'

It was obviously scheduled to coincide with the anniversary of Terry's birthday.

I really enjoyed it, but chronologically, I thought it was a bit all over the place.

It was very entertaining and informative; I learnt a few things I didn’t know, and hearing the songs again brought back some gre
at memories.

Definitely worth watching.'
I turned off with 10 minutes left. I was really disappointed. Why were they driving a car around New York ?
I suppose I wanted it to be all about the social impact and the message that they put out.
Plus, I agree it was all over the place editorially.

Loads of Terry Hall on BBC4 now 9 - 10:45pm
BBC4 has been on my telly tonight since 9.00 and won't be getting switched over

Love The Specials.

As has been said, it's a shame Terry Hall was a rag - but he's pretty f**kin cool.

Currently watching the gig from Colchester........the energy of the band (and the two tone movement in general) was pretty special
(no pun intended)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.