RIP Tony Rowan

Wilmslow Road

Tony Rowan (aka Bowler ) sadly passed away yesterday after a long and courageous
fight against MS.
Tony was indeed a City legend who fought to the end.
Loved and respected by many.
RIP in The Kippax Gates.

All our condolences to his family and especially all our thoughts to his daughter
Tony was truly a City Legend and will be missed by all of the Blue Family
Everyone will have a great memories of Rowan and many stories will be shared
RIP Tony

Rip Tony, you were a great character, tough as old boots. It was a pleasure to know you.

Sad to see such a terrible illness take effect on a larger than life character, will be missed by many,R.I.P bowler.

I was shown a photo of Tony in his carehome and I was shocked to see how he was. My best mates wife had MS and recently passed away,it truly is an awful illness. Good memories of

Good memories of Tony from the 80's. You're not suffering anymore Blue thankfully.R.I.P.

first met Tony in Dublin roundabout 91 or 92, City played Celtic at Tolka park,was a serious rumble on a bridge not far from ground,we were in serious shit but somehow my mates & his managed to stick together and get ourselves to the ground in 1 piece(in the Celtic end behind the goal where a Union flag was being burned)we became mates after that & used to meet up at aways,lost a bit of touch over the years as you do,i knew he had MS but it was only a few months back i learned he was in a care home,sad news..
RIP Tony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.