Rise Of The Apes

TCIB

Got it downloaded at home now about to watch it. Quality is excellent, will update later.

Don't worry no spoilers of me.

rsFDl.jpg

CzmD1.jpg

Pr6H5.jpg

If you cant find it pm me.

Yep its a ts but excellent quality, think old skool proper scene groups like maVen centr0py etc etc.

The film is pretty damned good and not one that crams 10 stories into one with no charachter plot etc. It is a hollywood film yes but it builds nicely and leaves an excellent opening for the subsiquent films (in that respect its as good as the new terminator).

Action is not ove the top and non of that over done shit that some hollywood charachters suffer from.

Based on a ts

Video: 9
Audio 6.5 -7
Actual film: 8

@rushts a ppv is actually no better than a screener ( a screener is a vhs screener a dvdscr is a dvd digitally mastered copy and hence far better than a screener which are 4:3 ar). Basically this ts is better quality than many ppv you get.
The ppv's your on about are from a hotel or airline and since the scene cam/ts scene died are hard to get or not properly encoded (bad ivtc).

This rls was on tl about 17 hours ago i assume its spread to more public trackers by now.

Be careful though with naming stuff, afaik this site is hosted in the usa.

We won't get taken down but putting the exact name leaves Ric open to a dmca notice from the feds (a legal notice to remove the filemname and or links to it).

Not fully sure as i host non of my boxes in the usa as its a deathtrap for guys in my part of the net.

Edit: super 8 was ok yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.