Rivals tactics next season

cityontheup

As we have seen this season a lot of teams have been sitting back with lots of men behind the ball, will they do the same next season?. As we all know it has been a fantastic recording breaking season but watching all the attack v defence games has been frustrating and boring ( not city’s fault) . I just hope they come out and have a go next season rather than play for a point or hope for a set piece goal or a goal on the break, he’ll even the scum played like this !!!

giphy.gif

'Where'd he come from?'

Exactly the same as this season. Mourinho won't change, neither will Klopp, or Pocahontas. Mid table teams will defend like they have this season, hoping for a goal at a set piece. Teams at the bottom will defend like fuck and just hope to keep the score down.

For us, it's a matter of how we strengthen, injuries and the player's desire.

I'd like to think teams will come out as playing for a point didn't work very often but I think we'll see even more timewasting.

it was noticable as the season wore on that on goalkicks the keepers were waiting for the ref to finially get onto them and then they'd move all the players into a small area at snails pace which the refs seemed to like. I'd like us to leave either Raz or Leroy on the opposite touchline and see how they react.

Peg will get a new reinforced bus

Klopp will tell everyone to pass to salah (and probably give salah some PED’s to replcate this season when it starts to go wrong)

Arsenal - not sure as they will have a new manager

Chelsea - same as above

Exactly the same as this season
Just get the corrupt ****s at PIGMOB to do us over as much or more than this season, try and introduce a fascist Francophile to ref our games more regularly.

All teams bar maybe 2/3 will come to ours and defend. All teams bar maybe 2/3 will play against us at home and defend.

It ain’t going to be easy but I’m sure Pep will find the answers like he did this season.

Pretty much everyone bar Liverpool and spurs will Park the bus till the 80th minute in a hope of keeping it to one goal at most and then try to nick a draw.

Pretty much every team will play 5-4-1 against us. Goalkeepers taking 1 minute every goal kick, time wasting on throw ins, subs in injury time, the exact same sort of stuff that we're used to. How the 4th official only gave 3 minutes added time today I'll never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.