Rivals tactics next season

Energy! some will be told to meet us with energy and press for the that magic 30mins. A few brave teams did that this season, we only won because they could not keep it up. If legs had not gone we could have had 3-4 more draws this season. So i think more will work on having the balls to press and disrupt our play further up making some matches a bit more scrappy. If they do not, they should and their manager is a coward if they have the players for it but still park a bus.

Energy! some will be told to meet us with energy and press for the that magic 30mins. A few brave teams did that this season, we only won because they could not keep it up. If legs had not gone we could have had 3-4 more draws this season. So i think more will work on having the balls to press and disrupt our play further up making some matches a bit more scrappy. If they do not, they should and their manager is a coward if they have the players for it but still park a bus.

Teams won't do that. Watford and Stoke tried early on and we absolutely battered them for it. A couple of teams will try that next season, get hit for 6 or 7 and then the rest will go back to what they did this season.

some teams will take heart from Liverpool attacking us, some will take heart from Huddersfield and co sitting deep and either nicking or nearly nicking a point. i dont think much will change at all.

we have the perspective of it being all of our games where as from our opponents' perspective, we are just 2 games in a long season, for most of the teams we are written off as 0 points and might as well defend and see if they can nick a draw. (and not ship 6)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.