Aymeric Laporte - 5
Fabian Delph - 6
Fernandinho - 6
Bernardo Silva -6
David Silva - 5
Riyad Mahrez - 5
Raheem Sterling - 5
Leroy Sane -4
Spot on ! It has become fashionable to scapegoat him each time the team does not perform well. Apart from Fernandinho, all the players were dreadful. He was out of position to let Raheem play on the right wing. I thought Raheem and Sane missed opportunities cost us the game in the end, not to mention Sane lack of concentration for Chelsea goal.

If Mahrez cuts inside he would be better off shooting rather than passing as when he floats the ball in towards the far post the opposition defence clear it but, he can be quite accurate if he curls the ball in the top corner. As a team, we have been more successful when crossing along the ground in behind the defence, but this is where Mahrez gets his feet wrong due to his reluctance to go around the outside of the full back.

Good when he was on the right flank, disappeared when he played as a false 9, apart from that shoulder drop followed by the through ball to Sané. We need his technique as I don’t think we will once win the UCL with Sterling and Sané on the field together, they are not technique enough for Pep’s ideas.

Good when he was on the right flank, disappeared when he played as a false 9, apart from that shoulder drop followed by the through ball to Sané. We need his technique as I don’t think we will once win the UCL with Sterling and Sané on the field together, they are not technique enough for Pep’s ideas.
Lol,raz and sane in their correct positions is our best options or didn't you watch last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.