#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical question (does not apply to anybody in particular):

if a City fan says: "I support the whole team except players from Continent X." Do you consider such fan as a City fan?

Depends on what they actually say. Is it like Yaya saying Pep does not life african players

There is no doubting the talent - he has to do this consistently throughout a season. He has not yet cemented that wing as his own and that is the problem we have at present with him.

He has the ability, but he tends to have a few good games and then goes missing for a few - whether his mindset is such that he thinks he has performed well enough, therefore he can layoff for a while, i don't know

But one thing is for sure Pep wont swallow that attitude and will be demanding Mahrez produces what we see on those highlights every week

Hope it happens because he can be the difference with his attitude to want to take players on

Looking a lot more comfortable in the team but needs to improve on the break. We had two yesterday where we should at the very least have a serious goal scoring opportunity and he fucked both up by holding the ball too long.

Played so well yesterday. He is sometimes guilty of keeping the ball too long and losing the chance to pass/shoot but is having a bigger impact and is looking more and more worthy of starting. Still holds onto the ball a little too long at times but will improve the more he plays.

Sometimes you need a greedy player, someone who just decides they’re going to go out there and get a goal. I’ve probably shouted “PASS IT FFS” at Mahrez as frequently as “SHOOT FFS” at David Silva. Taking responsibility is not necessarily a bad thing. Still bloody annoying when he makes the wrong choice, but that’s true of everyone really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.