#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it's a problem to admit you post a lot more about him than the others,it's not like i am the only one who has noticed,you want everyone dropped for him and take great offence when they are not
I asked you to leave it at that and move on, but you keep digging your heels in. I am going to answer your question and close the chapter once and for all. I find the player extremely skillful and talented, I wanted him to join City when he was running the show at Leicester especially after witnessing his astonishing performance against our team. I enjoy watching him and reckon that he is arguably the most gifted player in our team, it is solely a personal preference in the end. Moreover, his thread is the most controversial on here as some rate him others don’t, some members find him inconsistent others don’t. I find the criticism quite harsh and even when some people praise his performance they add many ifs and buts, tha’s probably why I end up posting more on here ,to make my point clear for instance, than on other threads. That’s pretty much it, end of.

I asked you to leave it at that and move on, but you keep digging your heels in. I am going to answer your question and close the chapter once and for all. I find the player extremely skillful and talented, I wanted him to join City when he was running the show at Leicester especially after witnessing his astonishing performance against our team. I enjoy watching him and reckon that he is arguably the most gifted player in our team, it is solely a personal preference in the end. Moreover, his thread is the most controversial on here as some rate him others don’t, some members find him inconsistent others don’t. I find the criticism quite harsh and even when some people praise his performance they add many ifs and buts, tha’s probably why I end up posting more on here ,to make my point clear for instance, than on other threads. That’s pretty much it, end of.
Don’t think there can be an argument that he’s been inconsistent over the last 18 months or so.
Whoever those posters are that think otherwise, they are wrong.
The main thing is he’s on a great run of form and showing those who doubted him, that he can be the player many hoped he could be when he signed.

Don’t think there can be an argument that he’s been inconsistent over the last 18 months or so.
Whoever those posters are that think otherwise, they are wrong.
The main thing is he’s on a great run of form and showing those who doubted him, that he can be the player many hoped he could be when he signed.

If he maintains his current form then we have a player who offers up many possibilities and options. Can only be a good thing if the penny has dropped and he is doing what is asked of him.

Hopefully some of his detractors will get behind him .

He's been highly productive this season. Goal/assist every 77 minutes which is sensational. For comparison, Mane has contributed a goal/assist every 98 minutes.

it means he thinks we're racist against Mendy, Mahrez and Gundogan because they're muslim, as opposed to the fact that they're mostly flaky and have put in as many mediocre/poor performances as they have good in their careers with us.

But hey, about time someone called it out for the bollocks it is.
I agree with you about Mendy and to less extent Gundo; nonetheless, what you mentioned about Mahrez is not a FACT but an arguable opinion simply because the UNDENIABLE FACTS state that he is the only premier league to have more than 20 assists and goals since last season.

I've yet to meet a blue who has a problem with players because of where he is from.it doesn't do your arguement any good to say that,fanboys need to accept the team is NOT about 1 player,they all get rotated in a team going for 4 competitions
I suppose if there were any Egyptian or Tunisian who supported City, I can see how their National tivaly with Algeria might cause them to hate any Algerian player including Mahrez. This is not beyond the realms of possibilities.

I agree with you about Mendy and to less extent Gundo; nonetheless, what you mentioned about Mahrez is not a FACT but an arguable opinion simply because the UNDENIABLE FACTS state that he is the only premier league to have more than 20 assists and goals since last season.

Now, what about this Wolves game then and all the champs league games in October?

Very poor of you to just jettison our conversation because you made an error, very poor form indeed.

it means he thinks we're racist against Mendy, Mahrez and Gundogan because they're muslim, as opposed to the fact that they're mostly flaky and have put in as many mediocre/poor performances as they have good in their careers with us.

But hey, about time someone called it out for the bollocks it is.
Islam is not a race. But I get your point. Otamendi and Bravo aren't Muslims but they get as much boo boy flak as the previously mentioned.

So these bigotry insinuations do not hold water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.